Do you have a heart for Latino culture and aspire to be a doula?
If so, then you’ve come to the perfect place! At this doula workshop not only does it take place in the beautiful mountainous country side of Honduras, a Spanish speaking country in Central America, but it’s also geared towards those with a heart to serve and work with Spanish speaking mama’s or those with a Hispanic background.
32 Hours of Workshop Topics that Include:
- What is a Doula? What does a Doula do?
- Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Providing Prenatal Support for Your Clients
- Effective Communication Skills
- Emotional & Physical Support for all Stages of Labor
- How to Effectively Support Challenging Labors
- Ways to assist Spanish speaking mothers or those of Latino descent.
- Postpartum-The Newborn & Breastfeeding